COURTS IN UTAH COUNTY
- For the directory of Fourth District courts in Utah, including city justice courts, click here.
- Utah County Justice Court, 151 S. University Ave., Suite 3300, Provo, UT 84601, 801-851-7200.
- Utah County Public Defender’s office, 51 S. University, Provo, (801) 852-1070.
- Utah Free Legal Answers is an online service in which volunteer attorneys respond to questions about non-criminal law matters for low income people.
- Utah Legal Services (ULS) handles civil issues like housing disputes, protection from domestic violence, consumer protection, etc.
- A Family Law Legal Clinic is held on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month from 6:00 to 7:30 pm. To request an appointment, email email@example.com or call 801-581-5418.
- Timpanogos Legal Center Family Justice Center Clinic (TLC) – A free legal clinic (family law issues, tenant issues with landlords, elder law) is held every Tuesday of the month from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Utah County Health and Justice building, 151 S. University Ave., Provo. To sign up, fill out the online form by clicking here.
- Centro Hispano (817 S. 200 West, Provo, 801-655-0258) offers legal services for a range of issues including family law, immigration, and IRS/taxes.
- Utah County is located in Region 4.
- The main office is in Provo at 150 E. Center, Lower Level, Suite L100, 801-374-7633.
- The AP&P Treatment Resource Center is located in the Provo office, 801-344-1200.
- For general information about Interstate Compacts, click here.
AMP PROBATION AND MONITORING
1809 N. 1120 W., Provo, UT, 801-903-2626
Private probation monitoring and correction alternative company including ankle monitoring, drug testing, substance abuse and domestic violence evaluations.
CROSSROADS COURT SERVICES
899 West Center St., Orem, UT, 801-669-7155
Private probation services, pre-trial supervision, GPS monitoring, drug and alcohol monitoring and testing, treatment coordination and verification, collaboration with courts and attorneys.
SEX AND KIDNAP OFFENDER REGISTRY
- For information about the registry, click here.
- For text of the Utah Code governing offender responsibilities, click here.
- For information about obtaining a copy of your official Utah criminal history, click here.
- For information about getting items expunged from your record, click here.
- An Expungement Legal Clinic is held the first Thursday of every month, by appointment, 5:00 to 6:30 pm. To request and appointment, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-581-5418. Please call Utah Legal Services at 801-328-8891 or click the link above ahead of time to see if you qualify for expungement.