Courts in Utah County
- For the directory of Fourth District courts in Utah, including city justice courts, click here.
- Utah County Justice Court, 151 S. University Ave., Suite 3300, Provo, UT 84601, 801-851-7200.
- Utah County Public Defender’s office, 51 S. University, Provo, (801) 852-1070.
- Utah Legal Services (ULS) handles civil (not criminal) issues like housing disputes, protection from domestic violence, consumer protection, etc.
- A Utah Legal Services Clinic is held on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m. at the Fourth District Court, 125 N. 100 West in Provo. Call 801-429-1000 to check to scheduling changes. Walk-ins welcome.
- Timpanogos Legal Center (TLC) – A free legal clinic (family law issues, tenant issues with landlords, elder law) is held every Tuesday of the month from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m. in room 1600 of the Health and Justice building, 151 S. University Ave., Provo. Call 1-801-695-8895 for more information.
- Centro Hispano (817 S. 200 West, Provo, 801-655-0258) offers legal services for a range of issues including family law, immigration, and IRS/taxes.
- Utah County is located in Region 4.
- The main office is in Provo at 150 E. Center, Lower Level, Suite L100, 801-373-7633.
- The American Fork office is at 75 E. 80 North, 801-763-3020.
- The Lehi office is at 580 W. State Street, 801-766-5829 or 5830.
- The AP&P Treatment Resource Center is located in the Provo office, 801-344-1200.
- For general information about Interstate Compacts, click here.
Sex and Kidnap Offender Registry
- For information about the registry, click here.
- For text of the Utah Code governing offender responsibilities, click here.