GED/High School Diploma
If you are interested in pursuing your GED or completing your high school diploma, contact the adult education office in your local school district:

Higher Education

  • Mountainland Technical College (MTEC, formerly MATC) focuses on skill-based training. Students earn certificates and are prepared for any necessary state licensure exams.
  • Utah Valley University focuses on college degrees, including 2-year, 4-year, and graduate degrees. UVU is an open enrollment university, which means that if you meet the basic criteria for admission, you can enroll in classes.

Financial Aid

Other Resources
Here are valuable resources in our community that can help you figure out possible career choices and support you in achieving your goals.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s