The most complete listing of resources available in any Utah county can be found by calling 2-1-1 from any phone or by visiting the Utah United Way 2-1-1 website for Utah County (211utah.org). You can also reach the Utah County 2-1-1 information online by visiting the local website (unitedwayuc.org)
Food and Care Coalition
299 E. 900 South, Provo
Open Monday-Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm and open for meals on weekends
- Meals served daily (breakfast at 8:30, lunch at noon and dinner at 4:30 Monday through Saturday, and lunch at noon on Sundays and holidays). Click here for a current schedule.
- Transitional housing program (apply in person)
- Limited bus tokens
- Clothing, blankets and sleeping bags, hygiene supplies
- Computer lab
- Laundry and shower facilities
- Mail delivery
- Medical clinic
LDS Transitional Services
1415 N. State St., Provo (by Deseret Industries)
Monday – Friday, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Community Action Services
815 S. 200 West, Provo
Monday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm (3:00 pm on second Monday)
Tuesday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 3:00 pm
South Pantry, 140 N. Main St., Spanish Fork, 801-709-8573
North Pantry, 920 East State Rd., Suite C, American Fork, 801-709-8573
Tuesday – Friday 11:00 am to 2:00 pm
Tuesday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
2nd and 4th Saturday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Food cards, financial assistance, childcare and medical programs for qualified applicants (click here). Keep in mind that it takes time for your application for any benefits, including food cards, to be processed.
- 1550 N. 200 West, Provo, 801-342-2600
- 557 W. State Street, Lehi, 801-753-4500
- 1185 N Chappel Dr., Spanish Fork, 801-794-6600
Salt Lake Area Resources
For the United Way 211 Salt Lake area homeless resource list, click here.
Weber-Morgan Area Resources
For the United Way 211 Weber-Morgan area general resource list, click here.
Resources in Juab, Millard, Sanpete, Sevier, Piute and Wayne Counties
For a six county United Way resource list, click here.